FRANCE: Belvedere H1 sales up a quarter
Belvedere has posted a healthy rise in H1 sales. The French wine and spirits group said yesterday (11 August) that turnover for the six-month period was up by 26.9% year-on-year to €243.1m (US$302.9m).
For the second quarter of this year, Belvedere saw sales increase by 14.4% year-on-year to €122.7m.
The company confirmed its full year sales target of a 10% rise, and said that it is looking to improve its annual operating profit.
Belvedere specialises in the production and distribution of wine and spirits, vodka in particular, and traditionally operates in Eastern Europe.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future