Belvedere Group confirms name change to Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits
Belvedere has changed its name to Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits
Belvedere’s shareholders have adopted all resolutions approved by the board at its shareholder meeting, including the change of the company's official name.
From today (1 July), Belvédère will become Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits. The company mooted a name change in May, which CEO Jean-Noël Reynaud called "the final step in the (company's) normalisation plan."
Belvédère acquired the owner of the Marie Brizard liqueurs brand, Marie Brizard & Roger International, in 2006.
Shareholders approved also a new board line-up. Of its members, five are independent, three represent Diana Holding, one represents Castel and one member represents La Martiniquaise. There are also three 'permanent guest members'.
The company has also moved its head offices to Ivry-Sur-Seine, in the south-eastern suburbs of Paris.
The global alcoholic drinks market will have a moderate growth rate during the forecast period....
Purity Vodka has promoted general manager Brian Citron to the role of president & CEO. ...
Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits has seen its sales fall in the first three months of this year, although the group maintains its target of "significant" profit growth in 2016....
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends