FRANCE: Belvedere gets reprieve, shares still rising
Belvedere's share price has doubled in the past month. Shares rose by 23% today alone. This appears to reflect renewed confidence on the part of investors in the Sobieski vodka maker's ability to avoid liquidation and reach a debt repayment deal with its creditors, based on the sale of non-core assets.
For the first nine months of 2011, Belvédère posted an 8.1% net sales increase.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets