FRANCE: Belvedere CEO has assets seized
Belvedere shares seized
Assets belonging to the chairman and CEO of French drinks group Belvédère, Jacques Rouvroy and his deputy, Krzysztof Trylinski, have been seized following a UK court order.
The spirits industry, like all sectors in the drinks world, has its fair share of snobbery between categories. The current black sheep is vodka. But, Richard Woodard argues, the clear spirit that tast...
India-based distiller NV Group aims to quadruple its production capacity by 2012, according to a report....
International spirits brands upped their dominance of the travel retail channel last, according to recent research....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video