FRANCE: Belvedere CEO has assets seized
Belvedere shares seized
Assets belonging to the chairman and CEO of French drinks group Belvédère, Jacques Rouvroy and his deputy, Krzysztof Trylinski, have been seized following a UK court order.
The spirits industry, like all sectors in the drinks world, has its fair share of snobbery between categories. The current black sheep is vodka. But, Richard Woodard argues, the clear spirit that tast...
India-based distiller NV Group aims to quadruple its production capacity by 2012, according to a report....
International spirits brands upped their dominance of the travel retail channel last, according to recent research....
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row