UK: Belhaven announces record profits
Announcing its preliminary results for the year ended 1 April 2001, Belhaven Brewery one of Scotland's leading regional brewers reported record sales and profits for the fifth consecutive year since flotation. Operating profit for the group was up 19.6% from £7.35m (US$10.4m) to £8.78m with a pre-tax profit rise of 17.4% from £6.35m to £7.46m. Earnings per share also increased from 25.5p to 31.4p, up 23.1%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads