UK: Belhaven announces record profits
Announcing its preliminary results for the year ended 1 April 2001, Belhaven Brewery one of Scotland's leading regional brewers reported record sales and profits for the fifth consecutive year since flotation. Operating profit for the group was up 19.6% from £7.35m (US$10.4m) to £8.78m with a pre-tax profit rise of 17.4% from £6.35m to £7.46m. Earnings per share also increased from 25.5p to 31.4p, up 23.1%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits