UK: Beerflavor.Com Launches the Beer Portal
Beerflavor.com, the new source of information for the brewing and consuming community announces the launch of their new beer portal.The new area has been established as the ultimate source of beer and brewing information, with comprehensive headings such as Breweries, Directories, Pubs and Shops listing every beer or brewing website ever needed.The aim of the section is to provide a single portal for all one's brewing requirements, with updates being made on a regular basis by a large network of people.Commenting on the new section, Marketing Director, Lee Stenning said, "The Beerflavor.com Beer Portal is an excellent source of information for anyone looking for anything to do with beer, with such a comprehensive directory the source will quickly become the largest source of beer and brewing websites on the Internet."Beer or brewing organizations or individuals wishing to gain a listing on the site should visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages