UK: Beerflavor.Com Launches the Beer Portal
Beerflavor.com, the new source of information for the brewing and consuming community announces the launch of their new beer portal.The new area has been established as the ultimate source of beer and brewing information, with comprehensive headings such as Breweries, Directories, Pubs and Shops listing every beer or brewing website ever needed.The aim of the section is to provide a single portal for all one's brewing requirements, with updates being made on a regular basis by a large network of people.Commenting on the new section, Marketing Director, Lee Stenning said, "The Beerflavor.com Beer Portal is an excellent source of information for anyone looking for anything to do with beer, with such a comprehensive directory the source will quickly become the largest source of beer and brewing websites on the Internet."Beer or brewing organizations or individuals wishing to gain a listing on the site should visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review