UK: Beerflavor.Com Launches the Beer Portal
Beerflavor.com, the new source of information for the brewing and consuming community announces the launch of their new beer portal.The new area has been established as the ultimate source of beer and brewing information, with comprehensive headings such as Breweries, Directories, Pubs and Shops listing every beer or brewing website ever needed.The aim of the section is to provide a single portal for all one's brewing requirements, with updates being made on a regular basis by a large network of people.Commenting on the new section, Marketing Director, Lee Stenning said, "The Beerflavor.com Beer Portal is an excellent source of information for anyone looking for anything to do with beer, with such a comprehensive directory the source will quickly become the largest source of beer and brewing websites on the Internet."Beer or brewing organizations or individuals wishing to gain a listing on the site should visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets