USA: Beerflavor.com Has Been Launched! - A New Portal and Information Source For The Brewing Industry
The new site, located at http://www.beerflavor.com contains a number of useful resources, a forum for beer drinkers and producers to interact and exchanges views and opinions, a fully interactive quiz area to test the skills of brewers and the understanding of the general public, the latest beverage news updated on a daily basis and a variety of useful articles, news items and brewing literature. A unique feature of the site is the ability to download useful fact sheets to help both brewers and consumers improve their understanding of the finer qualities of this unique product.
Commenting on the new site, Director, Ron Harris said, "Beerflavor.com has targeted itself in a unique position, trying hard to become a portal for both brewers and consumers, an area often overlooked by commercial brewing web sites".
Beerflavor.com welcomes contributions for journalists, brewers and even the consuming public - an industry links section is also being formed to provide a full guide to the world of beer and brewing.
For further information contact: Lee Stenning, Marketing Director, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or for general queries contact the Press Team, e-mail email@example.com
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends