USA: Beer Wholesale Veteran Robert Wilson Joins BevAccess.com as Director of Beer Industry Development
BevAccess.com announced today that Robert Wilson has joined the company as Director of Beer Industry Development. Wilson's appointment comes at an important and exciting time in the company's growth with the recent landmark agreement with Brooklyn-based Prospect Beverages, Inc., making BevAccess.com the first to offer licensed retail buyers access to research and procure beer online.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport