USA: Beer Wholesale Veteran Robert Wilson Joins BevAccess.com as Director of Beer Industry Development
BevAccess.com announced today that Robert Wilson has joined the company as Director of Beer Industry Development. Wilson's appointment comes at an important and exciting time in the company's growth with the recent landmark agreement with Brooklyn-based Prospect Beverages, Inc., making BevAccess.com the first to offer licensed retail buyers access to research and procure beer online.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"