AUSTRALIA: Beer sales drive Lion Nathan forward
Lion Nathan, the Australasian wines and beer group, has reconfirmed its earnings guidance of net profit (from operations) for the 2004 fiscal year of between A$195 and A$200m. The company cited a strong performance from its Australian beer business in the first quarter for helping to keep the company on track.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post