PORTUGAL: Beer production reaches 600,00 hl in 2002
Portuguese beer producers recorded a total output of some 600,000 litres in 2002, the country's press reported last week. No comparative details were given out. Around 80% of the sales were made in the Horeca sector (hotels, restaurants and hotels) and in retail shops, with the remainder exported.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits