CZECH REPUBLIC: Beer production down in Q1
The association's executive director, Jaroslav Cepicka, attributed the decline to cold weather in January. Beer production fell by 5.6% in January and by 3.1% in February and March, the association said.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne