CZECH REPUBLIC: Beer exports could reach 2.05m hl
The Association's chairman Jan Vesely said the main reason for the rise in beer exports is the increased number of breweries who started exporting their production.
Vesely pointed out that the ownership of Czech breweries by foreign companies also contributed to the export rise.
Beer production in the country registered a slight year-on-year increase in the first half of 2003 to 8.98m hl.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites