IRELAND: Beer consumption in Ireland falls, but exports rise - study
Beer consumption in Ireland fell slightly last year, but the country's brewers were helped by growing export demand, a new report has revealed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Comment - What on Earth is a Liqueur?
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future