BELGIUM: BEER 2001 postponed in summer time blues
BEER 2001, the beer exhibition for export relations, has been postponed until 26 September 2002. The show, which had been due to take place this June, has encountered problems attracting exhibitors in the busy summer period. The show's organisers said: "We have learned that for most brewers, the dates of BEER 2001 are not convenient as June is the beginning of the summer season with all the extra work this entails.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence