USA: Beck's North America taps Lennon as President & CEO
Beck's North America has announced that John J. Lennon, an experienced brewing industry veteran, will join the company as President and CEO on January 1, 2001. G. Michael Mueller, the company's Chairman, made the announcement at the company's annual sales conference in New York City.Lennon comes to Beck's North America from Guinness where he was Vice President and General Manager of the Caribbean and Central American (CARICAM) markets, one of the company's top performing worldwide regions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m