UK: Beck's bottle in Tate Gallery archive
A limited edition Beck's bottle featuring the work of US artist Jeff Koons has joined the works of some of the UK's most famous artists in the Tate Gallery archive. The former Wall Street commodities broker has created Pam the latest of 21 bottle label designs commissioned by Beck's. A life sized porcelain replica of Michael Jackson and his pet chimp Bubbles by Koon's sold recently for US$5m at auction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director