USA: Beck's Beer's 'Putt & Win' Sweepstakes Offers Opportunity to Win $10 Million
No timed questions to answer, no remote island, and no Web surfing to win millions. Just sink a lucky putt in Beck's "Putt & Win" Sweepstakes and walk away with up to $10 million. Four lucky winners will be drawn on June 21 and once eligibility is confirmed, will be flown with a guest to Lake Tahoe to play for a chance to strike it rich during the 11th Annual American Century Celebrity Golf Championship.The world's richest golf sweepstakes ever will take place at the famous Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course during the week of July 7-9. On July 7, four sweepstakes winners will be coached by actor and Beck's official sweepstakes spokesperson, John O'Hurley, best known as J. Peterman of "Seinfeld," in a "putt-off" contest. The finalist will have the opportunity to putt on Saturday, July 8, for the grand prize. He or she will have the option of placing the ball anywhere from 20 to 65 feet from the hole, with the stakes increasing along with the distance. For every additional five feet, $1 million is added to the purse. The putt, to take place on the 18th hole, will be broadcast on the NBC telecast of the tournament on Sunday, July 9.Taylor Made®, the official golf equipment sponsor for the championship, will award other winners with Firesole(TM) Drivers, Nubbins(TM) Putters and InerGel(TM) golf balls.Beck's, which is brewed in Bremen, Germany, is the United States' No. 1 imported German beer. Beck's North America, importer of Beck's, Beck's Light, Beck's Dark, Beck's Oktoberfest and Haake Beck non-alcoholic, accounts for approximately 69 percent of all German beer imported into the United States.* For more information about Beck's, please log on to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends