USA: Beck's Beer's 'Putt & Win' Sweepstakes Offers Opportunity to Win $10 Million
The world's richest golf sweepstakes ever will take place at the famous Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course during the week of July 7-9. On July 7, four sweepstakes winners will be coached by actor and Beck's official sweepstakes spokesperson, John O'Hurley, best known as J. Peterman of "Seinfeld," in a "putt-off" contest. The finalist will have the opportunity to putt on Saturday, July 8, for the grand prize. He or she will have the option of placing the ball anywhere from 20 to 65 feet from the hole, with the stakes increasing along with the distance. For every additional five feet, $1 million is added to the purse. The putt, to take place on the 18th hole, will be broadcast on the NBC telecast of the tournament on Sunday, July 9.
Taylor Made®, the official golf equipment sponsor for the championship, will award other winners with Firesole(TM) Drivers, Nubbins(TM) Putters and InerGel(TM) golf balls.
Beck's, which is brewed in Bremen, Germany, is the United States' No. 1 imported German beer. Beck's North America, importer of Beck's, Beck's Light, Beck's Dark, Beck's Oktoberfest and Haake Beck non-alcoholic, accounts for approximately 69 percent of all German beer imported into the United States.* For more information about Beck's, please log on to www.becksbeer.com.
*Source: 1999 Adams Beer Handbook
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads