USA: Beck's Beer's 'Putt & Win' Sweepstakes Offers Opportunity to Win $10 Million
No timed questions to answer, no remote island, and no Web surfing to win millions. Just sink a lucky putt in Beck's "Putt & Win" Sweepstakes and walk away with up to $10 million. Four lucky winners will be drawn on June 21 and once eligibility is confirmed, will be flown with a guest to Lake Tahoe to play for a chance to strike it rich during the 11th Annual American Century Celebrity Golf Championship.The world's richest golf sweepstakes ever will take place at the famous Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course during the week of July 7-9. On July 7, four sweepstakes winners will be coached by actor and Beck's official sweepstakes spokesperson, John O'Hurley, best known as J. Peterman of "Seinfeld," in a "putt-off" contest. The finalist will have the opportunity to putt on Saturday, July 8, for the grand prize. He or she will have the option of placing the ball anywhere from 20 to 65 feet from the hole, with the stakes increasing along with the distance. For every additional five feet, $1 million is added to the purse. The putt, to take place on the 18th hole, will be broadcast on the NBC telecast of the tournament on Sunday, July 9.Taylor Made®, the official golf equipment sponsor for the championship, will award other winners with Firesole(TM) Drivers, Nubbins(TM) Putters and InerGel(TM) golf balls.Beck's, which is brewed in Bremen, Germany, is the United States' No. 1 imported German beer. Beck's North America, importer of Beck's, Beck's Light, Beck's Dark, Beck's Oktoberfest and Haake Beck non-alcoholic, accounts for approximately 69 percent of all German beer imported into the United States.* For more information about Beck's, please log on to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report