USA: Beck's Beer Teams With Local Distributor Monarch Beverages to Rev up Promotional Efforts for U.S. Grand Prix in Indianapolis
If you are in the Indianapolis area this weekend, you'll notice a sudden increase in population of upwards of 200,000 people, plus an inordinate amount of Beck's Beer displays and signs in retail stores and drinking establishments. It's the return of Formula One racing to the United States after nearly a decade of absence, and for Indianapolis, it's a return of huge crowds and fanatic race fans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk