USA: Beck's Beer Teams With Local Distributor Monarch Beverages to Rev up Promotional Efforts for U.S. Grand Prix in Indianapolis
If you are in the Indianapolis area this weekend, you'll notice a sudden increase in population of upwards of 200,000 people, plus an inordinate amount of Beck's Beer displays and signs in retail stores and drinking establishments. It's the return of Formula One racing to the United States after nearly a decade of absence, and for Indianapolis, it's a return of huge crowds and fanatic race fans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory