BRAZIL: Bebidas Fruki to build drinks facility
Bebidas Fruki to invest $60m in a drinks facility in Brazil
Bebidas Fruki is to invest US$60m in the construction of a beverage plant in Brazil.
The facility, located 30km from the company's Tilings distribution centre, is expected to be operational by 2014. Construction is expected to begin in the second half of 2012, the Brazilian soft drinks producer said last week.
The plant will produce teas, juices, energy drinks and soya beverages.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Anheuser-Busch to cut 60 bottling jobs
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages