BRAZIL: Bebidas Fruki to build drinks facility
Bebidas Fruki to invest $60m in a drinks facility in Brazil
Bebidas Fruki is to invest US$60m in the construction of a beverage plant in Brazil.
The facility, located 30km from the company's Tilings distribution centre, is expected to be operational by 2014. Construction is expected to begin in the second half of 2012, the Brazilian soft drinks producer said last week.
The plant will produce teas, juices, energy drinks and soya beverages.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report