BRAZIL: Bebidas Fruki to build drinks facility
Bebidas Fruki to invest $60m in a drinks facility in Brazil
Bebidas Fruki is to invest US$60m in the construction of a beverage plant in Brazil.
The facility, located 30km from the company's Tilings distribution centre, is expected to be operational by 2014. Construction is expected to begin in the second half of 2012, the Brazilian soft drinks producer said last week.
The plant will produce teas, juices, energy drinks and soya beverages.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL