US: Bebida Beverage targets Piranha push, enters energy market
Bebida Beverage Company is looking to increase the presence of its Piranha Spring Water brand in the US.
The Las Vegas-based company, which secured a 21-state distribution deal for Piranha with the HT Hackney Co. last month, said yesterday (11 November) that its "primary ... focus" between now and the end of the year will be to "expand Piranha Spring Water into additional retail locations" in the country.
Bebida also said that it plans to run a national promotional push for Piranha, which will launch in the run-up to the holiday season this year, and will continue into the first quarter of next year. Specific details behind the campaign, however, were not disclosed.
A website for the brand is also "anticipated" to be completed and made live before the end of this week.
At the same time, Bebida said it has lined up Koma Energy drink as its entry into the energy drink market. The beverage will be launched early next year.
If anyone was expecting an underwhelming and downbeat atmosphere at last week's IFE food and drink show, they would have been pleasantly surprised. Among the soft drinks exhibitors at least, Annette F...
A rise in sales and market share for Monster Energy has driven Hansen Natural to a 15% increase in net sales and a 44% jump in net profits for the first quarter of 2009....
The INR500 crore (US$1bn) Indian energy and sports drink market could double within two years, industry officials believe....
DNA Beverage Corp has expanded its reach into Louisiana....
US energy drinks company Who's Your Daddy (WYD) has signed an endorsement deal with heavyweight boxer Chris Arreola....
Red Bull's German division and packaging supplier Alpla Werke Alwin Lehner are being sued by world PET plastics giant M&G Group over an alleged patent infringement....
US consumers are rapidly switching from calorie-laden sodas to much lighter beverages, according to research out today (1 April)....
DNA Beverage Corp, producer of DNA Energy Drink, has appointed Jeff Martin as regional vice president of its Midwest Division....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World