Product Launch – US: Bebida Beverage Company's Koma Unwind Zero
Click through to view BeBevCo's Koma Unwind Zero
Bebida Beverage Company's Koma Unwind Zero
Category – Soft drink, "liquid relaxation" beverage
Available – From this month
Location – US, nation-wide
Price – Not disclosed
The Bebida Beverage Company has launched a zero-calorie version of its "liquid relaxation" product, Koma Unwind.
Koma Unwind Zero comes in 35cl cans and contains no sugar. The company said the product is already available in Europe, but did not specify which countries.
“This is a strategic move for us and since the product and packaging is already developed it will cost us no additional money to market here in the US,” said BeBevCo CEO Brian Weber.
Last month, the company launched Koma Unwind in Australia and New Zealand.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter