Product Launch – US: Bebida Beverage Company's Koma Unwind Zero
Click through to view BeBevCo's Koma Unwind Zero
Bebida Beverage Company's Koma Unwind Zero
Category – Soft drink, "liquid relaxation" beverage
Available – From this month
Location – US, nation-wide
Price – Not disclosed
The Bebida Beverage Company has launched a zero-calorie version of its "liquid relaxation" product, Koma Unwind.
Koma Unwind Zero comes in 35cl cans and contains no sugar. The company said the product is already available in Europe, but did not specify which countries.
“This is a strategic move for us and since the product and packaging is already developed it will cost us no additional money to market here in the US,” said BeBevCo CEO Brian Weber.
Last month, the company launched Koma Unwind in Australia and New Zealand.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends