US: BeBevCo signs USA3000 Airlines distribution deal
Bebida Beverage Co (BeBevCo) is to expand the reach of its Koma Unwind relaxation drink and shots through a deal with USA3000 Airlines.
As part of the agreement, Koma Unwind will be introduced and sampled initially on USA3000 Airlines' Chicago to Cancun routes, BeBevCo said yesterday (13 September). Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
The distribution deal is a result of the company's partnership with Avanti Business Partners, announced last week. Avanti is an advertising and marketing company primarily focused on the airline and tourism industries.
"We are very pleased; our new partnership with Avanti Business Partners is one of the biggest developments outside the C-store channels that we have had to date," said BeBevCo's CEO, Brian Weber.
Last month, BeBevCo expanded its distribution agreement with Innovative Products to include the US state of Kansas.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends