US: BeBevCo expands distribution to Kansas
Bebida Beverage Co (BeBevCo) has expanded its distribution agreement with Innovative Products to include the US state of Kansas.
Innovative Products was originally contracted to distribute BeBevCo's Koma Unwind beverage in Santa Ana, California, a suburb of Los Angeles. The new deal will now cover stores in Kansas, the firm said yesterday (23 August).
"Obviously, Koma Unwind [drink] was very successful in California so they decided to go to Kansas with it as well," said BeBevCo's CEO, Brian Weber. "We expect the pace of distribution to begin to increase as we head into the fall. I just returned from a trip in Central America which was hugely successful; we will be making additional announcements regarding that success later this week and the following week."
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future