US: Bear Stearns upgrades Coors
"We expect improvement from Coors in the US, as it begins to lap poor industry conditions and as second-generation cost initiatives are rolled out at the end of September," the company's analyst, Carlos Laboy, said.
Bear Stearns has also increased its 2003 EPS forecast for Coors from US$4.42 to US$4.46 and its 2004 forecast from US4.93 to US$5.01.
Brewing group Molson Coors Brewing Company has announced that its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary Molson Coors Capital Finance ULC has completed two senior note private placements, one in the US and ...
According to a regulatory filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the audit committee of brewer Molson Coors Brewing Co. is investigating a complaint sparked by the merger in February of A...
Heineken is set to lose a distributor in Mexico....
The Molson Coors merger is under a fresh attack from a disgruntled shareholder, who is claiming that the two companies issued "false" and "misleading" facts in the run up to asking for shareholder app...
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row