US: Bear Stearns upgrades Coors
"We expect improvement from Coors in the US, as it begins to lap poor industry conditions and as second-generation cost initiatives are rolled out at the end of September," the company's analyst, Carlos Laboy, said.
Bear Stearns has also increased its 2003 EPS forecast for Coors from US$4.42 to US$4.46 and its 2004 forecast from US4.93 to US$5.01.
Brewing group Molson Coors Brewing Company has announced that its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary Molson Coors Capital Finance ULC has completed two senior note private placements, one in the US and ...
According to a regulatory filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the audit committee of brewer Molson Coors Brewing Co. is investigating a complaint sparked by the merger in February of A...
Heineken is set to lose a distributor in Mexico....
The Molson Coors merger is under a fresh attack from a disgruntled shareholder, who is claiming that the two companies issued "false" and "misleading" facts in the run up to asking for shareholder app...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory