US: Beams adds Red Apple liqueur to DeKuyper range
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has lined up an apple liqueur in the US for its DeKuyper brand.
The company said yesterday (18 September) that its new 30% abv DeKuyper Red Apple liqueur will hit shelves across the US at the start of next month and will be available in both 750ml and 1-litre bottles.
DeKuyper senior brand manager Amy Underwood said: "DeKuyper Red Apple will be a festive addition to fall and winter cocktails with its crisp red apple flavour and bright colour. As a leading flavour innovator in the liqueur and cordial category, we understand that it takes quality tasting flavours along with fun, festive colours to complement consumers' cocktails."
DeKuyper Red Apple liqueur will retail at US$10.99 for a 750ml bottle.
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Cobra Beer has appointed another former Beam Global Spirits & Wine employee, this time to fill the newly-created role of on-trade channel controller....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine plans to continue its partnership with Robby Gordon Motorsports (RGM) and its Jim Beam Bourbon brand in the US in an effort to expand its presence in the car racing sector....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is launching the Ardmore Traditional Cask Single Malt Scotch in the US....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has teamed up with The National Criminal Enforcement Association in the US, and The European Forum for Responsible Drinking in an effort to promote responsible drinking....
DeKuyper has organised its portfolio of cordials and liqueurs into five separate categories in an effort to simplify its product offering in the US....
Constellation Brands has stayed silent on reports that it may be selling three of its Beam Wine Estate wineries as well as 1,000 acres of vineyards in Sonoma County in the US....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is celebrating a production milestone for its Jim Beam Bourbon brand....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- Boston Beer Co outlines Samuel Adams innovation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends