GLOBAL: Beam unveils global marketing code
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has launched its global marketing code of practice.
The drinks unit of Fortune Brands said yesterday (20 February) that the code, which has been implemented with immediate effect, covers the company's marketing and advertising activities around the world.
The policy will complement existing national marketing codes and will act as a guideline in those countries where national codes are less developed, Beam said.
Beam global chief marketing officer Rory Finlay said: "We pride ourselves on having built a strong team of marketers and the marketing code will act as a powerful tool in our ongoing efforts to comply with the highest standards of marketing and advertising practices."
Beam's acquisition of Teacher's and Laphroaig may not have attracted as much attention as some other elements of the Allied Domecq sell-off but as Michael Cockram, Scotch brand director at Beam Global...
The Swedish spirits producer V&S Group is up for sale and, with the global premium vodka brand Absolut as its prime asset, has attracted much attention from major international players. Jeremy Cunning...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has added two new super-premium Scotch whiskies to its Laphroaig Islay single malt range in the UK....
Fortune Brands has increased its annual dividend payment....
Fortune Brands has posted a slight fall in net income for its second quarter....
Maxxium Worldwide has appointed Beam Global's managing director to the position of board chairman....
Maxxium has realigned the regional reporting responsibilities for its board of directors....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is hoping to up its presence in China for the Harveys sherry portfolio....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch