N ZEALAND: Beam to handle VnC Cocktails
Beam will distribute the range in NZ
Beam Inc is taking on the distribution of ready-to-pour cocktail range VnC in New Zealand.
The US group's New Zealand unit will handle the eight-flavour VnC range and Lemon Z from 1 September, it said today (13 August). On-trade distribution will be managed through Beam's partnership in the country with Pernod Ricard.
New Zealand-made VnC Cocktails claim to contain “less than 150 calories per 100ml serve” and are made with “100% natural fruit juices”.
“We are excited to have VnC Cocktails and Lemon Z included into Beam’s ... group of brands and look forward to embracing their expertise in helping extend the VnC profile across New Zealand,” said Shane McKillen, VnC Cocktails' founder & MD.
The company is re-launching a newly-formulated VnC range, with a reduced abv of 12.5% and an extended shelf life of two years, he added.
VnC Cocktails are distributed in around 20 countries, including the UK.
With recent claims that China has become the world's biggest consumer of red wine, Chris Losh considers what wine producers can learn from the current travails facing international spirits companies i...
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller