N ZEALAND: Beam to handle VnC Cocktails
Beam will distribute the range in NZ
Beam Inc is taking on the distribution of ready-to-pour cocktail range VnC in New Zealand.
The US group's New Zealand unit will handle the eight-flavour VnC range and Lemon Z from 1 September, it said today (13 August). On-trade distribution will be managed through Beam's partnership in the country with Pernod Ricard.
New Zealand-made VnC Cocktails claim to contain “less than 150 calories per 100ml serve” and are made with “100% natural fruit juices”.
“We are excited to have VnC Cocktails and Lemon Z included into Beam’s ... group of brands and look forward to embracing their expertise in helping extend the VnC profile across New Zealand,” said Shane McKillen, VnC Cocktails' founder & MD.
The company is re-launching a newly-formulated VnC range, with a reduced abv of 12.5% and an extended shelf life of two years, he added.
VnC Cocktails are distributed in around 20 countries, including the UK.
The Future of the Spirits Market in New Zealand to 2017
The report presents detailed data on the Spirits consumption trends in New Zealand, historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, brand share, alcoholic strength, pr...read more
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
With recent claims that China has become the world's biggest consumer of red wine, Chris Losh considers what wine producers can learn from the current travails facing international spirits companies i...
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research