UK: Beam Suntory's Jim Beam Rye gets UK launch
Jim Beam Rye is being launched in the UK this month
Beam Suntory's Jim Beam Rye brand is being rolled out to the UK this month.
The 40% abv variant is being launched exclusively in the UK on-trade aimed at “existing rye drinkers” and “whiskey enthusiasts”, distributor Maxxium UK said today (20 June). The whiskey is aged for four years in charred oak barrels.
Eileen Livingston, Maxxium UK’s marketing controller for imported whiskey, said: “The thirst for good quality rye whiskey is at a record high and we feel that the time is right to fully introduce our very own Jim Beam Rye to the UK market.”
In Australia, Beam Suntory is next month planning to launch a spiced version of its Canadian Club whisky.
Canadean's "Suntory Holdings Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compa...
Beam Suntory has said it will "vigorously" fight a lawsuit that accuses the firm of false advertising over its Maker's Mark Bourbon brand. ...
Suntory’s surprise takeover of Beam in April 2014 has created the world’s sixth biggest spirits company. Although not currently showing in Euromonitor International data, this profile will look at Sun...
With a limited portfolio, a narrow geographic focus and expensive and so far unsuccessful acquisition of Brugal, Edrington is a company that needs to do much more work to become a healthy internationa...
Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2013, with the aim of financing its global M&A. The company acquired two brands Lucozade and Ribena from GlaxoSmithKline in Septem...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future