Beam Suntory rolls out Larios gin range to UK via Catalyst Brands
The full range of Larios gins is now available in the UK
Beam Suntory is to launch the full Spanish Larios gin range in the UK, via Conviviality subsidiary Catalyst Brands.
Larios 12 is already available in the market. This month's launch includes Larios Dry Gin and Larios Rose - which features strawberry aromas.
The roll-out will be supported by a GBP500,000 (US$743,500) brand activation campaign that will run throughout the summer.
"In a buoyant gin market like ours we know that the Larios name will attract attention from those who identify with its characteristic Mediterranean cues from their travels but the flavour profile also stands out extremely well in a crowded category with its citrus botanicals and distinctive orange and lemon serve," said Chris Jones, commercial director of Catalyst Brands. "Larios 12 adds a premium expression to the range, while Lario Rosé will appeal to those looking for a softer, sweeter, more delicate gin experience."
Beam Suntory moved the UK distribution of its Sauza Tequilas, Larios Premium 12 gin and Kilbeggan and Tyrconnell whiskey brands from Maxxium to Conviviality's Catalyst Brands in March.
just-drinks, in association with The IWSR, presents this seven-part review of the global gin category. In part four, we turn our attention to the major gin brands and their owners....
Single malt whiskey by definition needs to be made at a single distillery. It is made from fermented mash made with malted grain....
In 2015, the global whiskey market was the third largest segment and also the fastest growing segment in the global spirits market and is expected to register a CAGR of more than 5% between 2016 and 2...
A Californian technology company is bringing off-premise wine equipment into the kitchen with the launch of an at-home by-the-glass wine dispenser....
Alcoholic beverages are broadly categorized into three types: beer, spirits (distilled beverages), and wine....
The global alcoholic drinks market will have a moderate growth rate during the forecast period....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends