GLOBAL: Beam Suntory lines up Sourz redesign
The new range features a splash pattern
Beam Suntory has unveiled new packaging for its Sourz spirits range as it seeks to “stay relevant” to its core young adult consumers.
The company will roll out the “radical redesign” in all its markets over this month, it said today (17 June). Each bottle will have a new skin coloured to reflect each flavour across the Sourz line-up, as well as a “splash” pattern.
Emma Heath, Sourz's marketing controller, said: “We wanted to reinforce Sourz’ position as a fun, young adult brand and make it standout on shelf and on back bars.”
The redesign coincides with the launch of the brand's 'This is our Summer’ campaign and the addition of Sourz Toffee Apple as a permanent flavour after its introduction last year as a limited edition.
Suntory’s surprise takeover of Beam in April 2014 has created the world’s sixth biggest spirits company. Although not currently showing in Euromonitor International data, this profile will look at Sun...
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
Beam Suntory has unveiled a permanent extension of its Bowmore single malt Scotch whisky....
Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2013, with the aim of financing its global M&A. The company acquired two brands Lucozade and Ribena from GlaxoSmithKline in Septem...
The acquisition of Lucozade and Ribena and the acquisition of US-based spirits producer Beam Inc showed that Suntory is keen to grow value sales and obtain immediate access to developed markets. Its e...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch