INDIA: Beam Suntory Inc unveils Teacher's gift packs
The Teacher's Origin pack features a gold and black design
Beam Suntory Inc has launched gift packs in India for two expressions of its Teacher's Scotch whisky brand, Teacher’s Origin and Teacher’s Highland Cream.
The company said today the packs, released in time for India's festive season, feature a prominent gold and black design to stand out on shelves. They come in a range of prices depending on region, with Origin costing between INR1,950 (US$32) and INR2,600 and Highland Cream between INR1,200 amnd INR1,745.
Last year, Beam Inc, which owned Teacher's before it was bought by Suntory Holdings in April, denied that a corruption probe at its India unit had led to the Scotch brand losing its market-leading position in the country.
Companies: Beam Suntory Inc
Beam Suntory's Bourbon brand Jim Beam has claimed to be the first whiskey to use the Snapchat app for marketing efforts. ...
Beam Suntory has launched another Laphroaig expression to commemorate the Islay whisky's 200th anniversary. ...
The Tomatin Distillery Co has launched a 35-year-old blended Scotch whisky under its brand The Antiquary....
Kentucky-based Michter's Distillery has released this year's bottling of its US*1 Toasted Barrel Finish Bourbon....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research