GERMANY: Beam Suntory gives airport launch to Jim Beam Signature Craft 12-Year
Beam Suntory will expand the launch of Jim Beam Signature Craft 12-Year to other European airports
Beam Suntory has expanded distribution of its Jim Beam Signature Craft 12-Year into airports across Germany ahead of a wider launch across Europe.
The 43% abv Bourbon, which was launched in the US last year and entered the UK in February, will be available in one-litre bottles for EUR33.90 (US$46), the newly-established company said today (27 May). It is already available in German on-trade, but Beam Suntory said the airport launch will serve as an “important showcase” for the expression.
“Germany is our most important market (in European Travel Retail),” the company said. “We are committed to adding value to this market.”
Jim Beam Signature Craft 12-Year will roll out to other European Travel Retail markets later this year, Beam Suntory added.
In the battle for consumers' hearts and minds, are drinks companies overlooking the widely-held definitions of words and phrases? Is there leeway to argue that certain terms may not mean exactly what ...
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director