US: Beam prepares golf promo push for Jim Beam Black
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has lined up an off-trade promotion for its Jim Beam Black bourbon in the US.
The drinks arm of Fortune Brands has rolled out the Jim Beam Black Golf III sweepstake in the country, offering one winner a four-day trip for four people to play golf at a course in Wisconsin. The winner and guests will receive US$1,000 spending money as well as a round at the Whistling Straits courses in Kohler, Wisconsin.
"We are glad to sponsor the third annual Jim Beam Black golf sweepstakes promotion," said JJ Betts, Jim Beam brand manager. "Jim Beam Black is experiencing tremendous growth in both the on- and off-premise. Following the success of last year's golf promotion, we are confident this year's promotion will help stimulate consumer purchases in the off-premise and continue consumer momentum."
Consumers can enter the sweepstake, which runs from 15 March to 1 June, either online, via mail-in entry or by filling out the tear pads available at off-trade retail locations across the US. All entrants must confirm their membership in the Jim Beam 'Brotherhood of Bourbon' Network, a complimentary membership available to all bourbon enthusiasts and consumers of legal purchasing age who are US residents.
Fortune Brands has disclosed its plans for the transition of its CEO next year....
Beam's acquisition of Teacher's and Laphroaig may not have attracted as much attention as some other elements of the Allied Domecq sell-off but as Michael Cockram, Scotch brand director at Beam Global...
The Indian spirits sector has undoubted growth potential, on the back of a growing economy, an expanding middle class and rising disposable income but international companies face many obstacles as th...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has plans to roll out two new versions of its premium Sauza Hornitos brand, according to reports....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has lined up an apple liqueur in the US for its DeKuyper brand....
Bacardi has been tipped as the most likely winner for the hand of Vin & Sprit, should the Swedish company be put up for sale....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has launched its Maker's Mark Bourbon brand in India....
A team of senior executives from Fortune Brands visited Sweden last week to discuss the possible sale of Vin & Sprit....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Are Big Spirits Companies Failing to Innovate?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Suntory sells Louis Royer Cognac for US$110m
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research