US: Beam prepares golf promo push for Jim Beam Black
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has lined up an off-trade promotion for its Jim Beam Black bourbon in the US.
The drinks arm of Fortune Brands has rolled out the Jim Beam Black Golf III sweepstake in the country, offering one winner a four-day trip for four people to play golf at a course in Wisconsin. The winner and guests will receive US$1,000 spending money as well as a round at the Whistling Straits courses in Kohler, Wisconsin.
"We are glad to sponsor the third annual Jim Beam Black golf sweepstakes promotion," said JJ Betts, Jim Beam brand manager. "Jim Beam Black is experiencing tremendous growth in both the on- and off-premise. Following the success of last year's golf promotion, we are confident this year's promotion will help stimulate consumer purchases in the off-premise and continue consumer momentum."
Consumers can enter the sweepstake, which runs from 15 March to 1 June, either online, via mail-in entry or by filling out the tear pads available at off-trade retail locations across the US. All entrants must confirm their membership in the Jim Beam 'Brotherhood of Bourbon' Network, a complimentary membership available to all bourbon enthusiasts and consumers of legal purchasing age who are US residents.
Fortune Brands has disclosed its plans for the transition of its CEO next year....
Beam's acquisition of Teacher's and Laphroaig may not have attracted as much attention as some other elements of the Allied Domecq sell-off but as Michael Cockram, Scotch brand director at Beam Global...
The Indian spirits sector has undoubted growth potential, on the back of a growing economy, an expanding middle class and rising disposable income but international companies face many obstacles as th...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has plans to roll out two new versions of its premium Sauza Hornitos brand, according to reports....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has lined up an apple liqueur in the US for its DeKuyper brand....
Bacardi has been tipped as the most likely winner for the hand of Vin & Sprit, should the Swedish company be put up for sale....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has launched its Maker's Mark Bourbon brand in India....
A team of senior executives from Fortune Brands visited Sweden last week to discuss the possible sale of Vin & Sprit....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research