US: Beam parent creates executive role
The US consumer goods group has appointed Bruce A. Carbonari to the role. Carbonari, 50, has been at Fortune for 17 years and headed the company's home and hardware business since 1999.
Fortune chairman and CEO Norm Wesley said: "The Board and I are delighted that Bruce's sharp business insights and proven leadership will enhance our corporate executive team and benefit our operations company-wide."
Beam Global owns a range of wine and spirits brands including Jim Beam Bourbon, Sauza Tequila and Courvoisier Cognac.
Beam's acquisition of Teacher's and Laphroaig may not have attracted as much attention as some other elements of the Allied Domecq sell-off but as Michael Cockram, Scotch brand director at Beam Global...
The recent takeover of Whyte & Mackay by the Indian UB Group is hardly the first time the Glasgow-based Scotch whisky producer has changed hands over the past 20 years or so. Patience Gould, who has s...
The managing director of Beam Global Spirits & Wine UK has left the company....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is to support Canadian Club with a double-digit increase in its advertising and promotion spend, the company said....
Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands (BBFB) is launching the premium Tequila brand Cazadores in the UK on-trade this month....
Brown-Forman has called time on its Tequila joint venture with the Orendain family....
Sazerac has followed Beam Global Spirits & Wine in adopting its own advertising and marketing policies....
Cruzan Rum has introduced a ninth flavour to its rum portfolio in the US....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts