US: Beam launches cocktail campaign
Beam Global Spirits & Wine brand DeKuyper has launched a "Bump Up Your Party!" sweepstake to stir up company cocktail sales in the US - with 100 prizes available each day.
The cordial and liqueur brand is running the sweepstake until the end of August and prizes include the chance to win music downloads or a disc jockey, caterer, or bartender for a party, with the grand prize of US$15,000 in cash.
Party planning website Evite will advertise the sweepstake, while point-of-sale materials such as case cards, shelf talkers and necker booklets will help support the promotion in the off-trade.
DeKuyper senior brand director Chris Mahoney said: "While consumers enjoy drinking a variety of flavoured drinks in bars and restaurants, some lack inspiration or confidence to create these cocktails when entertaining at home.
"Through this promotion we are encouraging consumers to add some excitement to their at-home parties by adding a splash of their favourite DeKuyper flavour to almost any classic cocktail to "Bump Up!" the flavour and fun."
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends