Product Launch - GLOBAL: Beam Inc's Teacher’s 25-Year-Old Blended, Teacher’s Highland Single Malt from Ardmore
Click through to view Beam Inc's Teacher’s 25-Year-Old Blended and Teacher’s Highland Single Malt from Ardmore
Beam Inc's Teacher’s 25-Year-Old Blended, Teacher’s Highland Single Malt from Ardmore
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended malt (25-y-o; 46% abv), single malt (Highland, 40% abv)
Available - From last week
Location - Initially available in India, ahead of travel retail and global roll-out
Price - 25 Year Old, INR26,230 (US$495) per 70cl bottle in Delhi, US$250 in Travel Retail.
Highland Single Malt, INR4,210 per 75cl, $40 per 1-litre bottle.
Distribution - Beam
The launch of both variants in India, ahead of a global roll-out, is “a reiteration of Beam Inc’s commitment to the Indian market and a salutation to a country that made its flagship Teacher’s Highland Cream the dominant market leader across India,” the company said.
Teacher’s 25 Year Old is available in individually-numbered ceramic decanter carriers.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban