Product Launch - GLOBAL: Beam Inc's Teacher’s 25-Year-Old Blended, Teacher’s Highland Single Malt from Ardmore
Click through to view Beam Inc's Teacher’s 25-Year-Old Blended and Teacher’s Highland Single Malt from Ardmore
Beam Inc's Teacher’s 25-Year-Old Blended, Teacher’s Highland Single Malt from Ardmore
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended malt (25-y-o; 46% abv), single malt (Highland, 40% abv)
Available - From last week
Location - Initially available in India, ahead of travel retail and global roll-out
Price - 25 Year Old, INR26,230 (US$495) per 70cl bottle in Delhi, US$250 in Travel Retail.
Highland Single Malt, INR4,210 per 75cl, $40 per 1-litre bottle.
Distribution - Beam
The launch of both variants in India, ahead of a global roll-out, is “a reiteration of Beam Inc’s commitment to the Indian market and a salutation to a country that made its flagship Teacher’s Highland Cream the dominant market leader across India,” the company said.
Teacher’s 25 Year Old is available in individually-numbered ceramic decanter carriers.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts