Product Launch - UK: Beam Inc's Sourz Spirited Mango
Click through to view Beam Inc's Sourz Spirited Mango
Beam Inc's Sourz Spirited Mango
Category - Liqueur, fruit flavoured, 15% abv
Available - From later this year
Location - UK, only in Asda supermarkets
Price - GBP11.99 (US$19) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Maxxium UK
Beam Inc's fruit liqueur brand Sourz has launched another flavour in the UK market.
Sourz Spirited Mango will be released later this year with an exact time to be confirmed. The new flavour was picked by Sourz and Asda's Facebook users from three choices, also including Melon and Spirited Orange.
Spirited Mango won with 54% of the votes, Maxxium said.
Maxxium, which is Beam Inc's sales and marketing JV, launched a TV campaign last year for another Sourz flavour, raspberry.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018