Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Skinnygirl Sweet’arita, Sparkling Margarita
Beam Inc's Skinnygirl Sweet'artia and Sparkling Margarita
Beam Inc's Skinnygirl Sweet’arita, Sparkling Margarita
Category - Spirits, ready-to-serve cocktails, 10% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$19.99 per 75cl bottle of Skinnygirl Sweet'arita, $12.99 per 75cl bottle of Sparkling Margarita
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc is set to launch two additions to the pre-mixed cocktail strand of its Skinnygirl brand portfolio. The company, which acquired Skinnygirl in 2011, said earlier today (15 April) that Skinnygirl Sweet’arita and Skinnygirl Sparkling Margarita will roll out in the US this month.
The Skinnygirl brand comprises 21 SKUs, ranging from pre-mixed cocktails to wine and vodka extensions. In Beam's FY results for 2013, released in February, the Skinnygirl stable registered a 26% dive in sales.
Skinnygirl Cocktails, the industry leader in low-calorie spirits, is shaking up the margarita category with two new additions to the Skinnygirl Ready-to-Serve collection – Skinnygirl Sweet’arita and Skinnygirl Sparkling Margarita. These new offerings provide a deliciously convenient cocktail option with premium ingredients for any spring or summer entertaining occasion.
“I am so excited to introduce Skinnygirl Sweet’arita and Skinnygirl Sparkling Margarita to our growing portfolio and to offer fans a new way to enjoy a great-tasting cocktail without the guilt,” said Bethenny Frankel, founder of Skinnygirl Cocktails. “These fun twists on the original Skinnygirl Margarita are both delicious and refreshing, and now I feel like there’s truly a Skinnygirl Margarita out there for everyone!"
These latest additions to the Skinnygirl Cocktails line bring the portfolio to 21 products, comprising cocktails, wines and vodkas, offering a variety of guilt-free options for every palate without sacrificing convenience or taste.
· Skinnygirl Sweet’arita ~ Skinnygirl Sweet’arita features a similar low-calorie count and flavor profile as the original Skinnygirl Margarita, but with a hint of sweetness. At less than 100 calories per serving, Skinnygirl Sweet’arita offers notes of sweet lime, orange and tequila with a pleasant tartness. The ready-to-serve product features an aroma of lime, complemented by notes of peppery tequila and orange for a finish that is subtly salty with citrus notes. Skinnygirl Sweet’arita is 19.9 proof and offered in 750 ml (Suggested retail price is $12.99) and 1.75 L bottles (Suggested retail price is $19.99). Skinnygirl Sweet’arita will be available nationwide April 2014.
· Skinnygirl Sparkling Margarita ~ Skinnygirl Sparkling Margarita offers an effervescent take on the margarita, and is a bubbly way to enjoy all the flavors of this ever-popular cocktail at less than 100 calories per serving. Perfect for taking everyday occasions to the next level, the product offers a refreshing balance of citrus and tequila, with a touch of sweetness and a robust aroma of lime with a short finish. Skinnygirl Sparkling Margarita is 19.9 proof and is served in a 750 ml bottle (Suggested retail price is $12.99). Skinnygirl Sparkling Margarita is currently on shelves nationwide.
Original source: Company Release
Spirits in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains...
Spirits in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also conta...
Spirits in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contain...
Beam Suntory's new Jim Beam Apple will target gin drinkers as the company looks to fill a gap in its Bourbon portfolio. ...
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends