Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Sauza Sparkling Margarita
Click through to view Beam Inc's Sauza Sparkling Margarita
Beam Inc's Sauza Sparkling Margarita
Category - Spirits, Tequila, sparkling, flavoured, 9.95% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle, also available in 37.5cl bottles
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc has launched a ready-to-serve flavoured variant of its Sauza Tequila brand.
Sauza Sparkling Margarita is available in three flavours - Original Lime, Wild Berry and Mango Peach - Beam said yesterday (25 March). “All three varieties have a real, authentic margarita taste in a bubbly format,” Beam said.
Beam yesterday said it is lining up the first national television advert in the UK for its Jim Beam Bourbon brand.
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research