Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Sauza Sparkling Margarita
Click through to view Beam Inc's Sauza Sparkling Margarita
Beam Inc's Sauza Sparkling Margarita
Category - Spirits, Tequila, sparkling, flavoured, 9.95% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle, also available in 37.5cl bottles
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc has launched a ready-to-serve flavoured variant of its Sauza Tequila brand.
Sauza Sparkling Margarita is available in three flavours - Original Lime, Wild Berry and Mango Peach - Beam said yesterday (25 March). “All three varieties have a real, authentic margarita taste in a bubbly format,” Beam said.
Beam yesterday said it is lining up the first national television advert in the UK for its Jim Beam Bourbon brand.
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review