Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Sauza Sparkling Margarita
Click through to view Beam Inc's Sauza Sparkling Margarita
Beam Inc's Sauza Sparkling Margarita
Category - Spirits, Tequila, sparkling, flavoured, 9.95% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle, also available in 37.5cl bottles
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc has launched a ready-to-serve flavoured variant of its Sauza Tequila brand.
Sauza Sparkling Margarita is available in three flavours - Original Lime, Wild Berry and Mango Peach - Beam said yesterday (25 March). “All three varieties have a real, authentic margarita taste in a bubbly format,” Beam said.
Beam yesterday said it is lining up the first national television advert in the UK for its Jim Beam Bourbon brand.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015