Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Sauza Sparkling Margarita
Click through to view Beam Inc's Sauza Sparkling Margarita
Beam Inc's Sauza Sparkling Margarita
Category - Spirits, Tequila, sparkling, flavoured, 9.95% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle, also available in 37.5cl bottles
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc has launched a ready-to-serve flavoured variant of its Sauza Tequila brand.
Sauza Sparkling Margarita is available in three flavours - Original Lime, Wild Berry and Mango Peach - Beam said yesterday (25 March). “All three varieties have a real, authentic margarita taste in a bubbly format,” Beam said.
Beam yesterday said it is lining up the first national television advert in the UK for its Jim Beam Bourbon brand.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research