Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Red Stag by Jim Beam Honey Tea, Spiced
Click through to view Beam Inc's Red Stag by Jim Beam Honey Tea and Spiced variants
Beam Inc's Red Stag by Jim Beam Honey Tea, Spiced
Category - Spirits, Bourbon, flavoured, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nationwide in both on- and off-premise
Price - SRP of US$17.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Beam Inc
Red Stag Honey Tea and Red Stag Spiced use Jim Beam four-year-old Bourbon as a base, before adding honey tea and cinnamon flavours.
"The Red Stag brand has … driven new consumers toward Bourbon, including women who may have previously shied away from brown spirits," said Beam Inc's US senior director of Bourbons, Rob Mason. "We're proud that we were the first to address that trend with the launch of Red Stag Black Cherry, and now with Red Stag Honey Tea and Red Stag Spiced.”
The two variants follow the launch of Red Stag Black Cherry two years ago.
Earlier this week, we ran part one of our interview with the CEO of Remy Martin, Patrick Piana. Here, in the second and concluding part, Piana looks at the emerging markets as well as the mature marke...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015