Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Red Stag by Jim Beam Hardcore Cider
Click through to view Beam Inc's Red Stag by Jim Beam Hardcore Cider
Beam Inc's Red Stag by Jim Beam Hardcore Cider
Category - Spirits, Bourbon, flavoured, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - In off-trade, SRP of US$17.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc has lined up the launch of a cider-infused extension to its Red Stag Bourbon brand. Red Stag Hardcore Cider is a 40% abv Bourbon that has been infused with the flavour of apple cider.
Last year, the company released honey tea and spiced expressions of Red Stag in the US.
Building off of the success of Red Stag Black Cherry - featuring fine Kentucky Straight Bourbon infused with the flavor of apple cider through a unique process – Jim Beam launches Red Stag Hardcore Cider. The Red Stag by Jim Beam flavor expression line is perfect for those who haven’t considered bourbon before — or those who simply want to add a little flavor to their flask.
Red Stag Hardcore Cider is an 80-proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey infused with the flavor of apple cider.
Crisp fruit and subtle spice flavors of apple cider.
Red Stag Hardcore Cider, like all Red Stag by Jim Beam bourbons, has a smooth taste with mellow accented oak notes.
Red Stag Hardcore Cider is a mixable, versatile flavor infused bourbon that’s delicious chilled, on the rocks or in a variety of creative cocktails.
Red Stag Hardcore Cider will be available nationwide in August 2013 for a suggested retail price of $17.99 for a 750ML.
Original source: Company Release
In the first of a new “on-trend” series, just-drinks dives a little deeper than usual into this trend-in-flux. In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the ...
Just before January is out, Ian Buxton is here for his first comment piece of 2014, and he's keen to consider what the fist big M&A transacion of the year will mean in the Scotch whisky industry....
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research