Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake
Click through to view the product
Beam Inc's Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake
Category - vodka, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From this week
Location - US, nation-wide, on- and off-trade
Price - US$12.99 for a 75cl bottle
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc has launched another flavoured variant to its Pinnacle vodka range - Strawberry Shortcake.
The 35% abv "imitation strawberry shortcake flavoured vodka" can de drunk neat or as a cocktail mixer, according to the company. “When it came to adding to our growing list of unique flavor innovations, Strawberry Shortcake was a clear choice among consumers," said Jason Dolenga, Beam's senior brand director for vodka.
The launch follows a Pinnacle Rainbow Sherbert variant launched in April.
Beam acquired the Pinnacle brand from White Rock Distilleries for US$605m in April last year.
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
After a lively year for our industry, Stuart Whitwell from Intangible Business takes a look at what the next 12 months could have in store for the beer and spirits categories....
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly