Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Pinnacle Cinnabon Vodka
Click through to view the new Pinnacle flavour
Beam Inc's Pinnacle Cinnabon Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, cinnamon roll flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From 1 December
Location - US, initially in “selected markets”, then nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle
Beam Inc's vodka brand Pinnacle has teamed up with cinnamon roll maker Cinnabon to launch a cinnamon flavoured vodka in the US.
Pinnacle Cinnabon Vodka also has cream cheese frosting with caramel flavours to mimic the taste of Cinnabon's rolls. Beam described it as “an exciting new twist to the flavoured vodka category”.
Cinnabon is owned by Focus Brands.
In YTD results released last month, Pinnacle grew net sales by 2%.
This profile brings together all of just-drinks' coverage of the major developments in Suntory's acquisition of Beam. Spanning a four month period since the beginning of the year the profile looks at ...
It looks like Sazerac Co's warning a year ago that the world is running out of Bourbon has finally peaked. Earlier this week, the company said it is still short and there's no end in sight. Ian Buxton...
It looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the year of surprises in the spirits industry. First up, in January, we saw Beam Inc head in a direction that few of us foresaw. Then, today, Whyte & Mackay has ...
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US