Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Pinnacle Cinnabon Vodka
Click through to view the new Pinnacle flavour
Beam Inc's Pinnacle Cinnabon Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, cinnamon roll flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From 1 December
Location - US, initially in “selected markets”, then nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle
Beam Inc's vodka brand Pinnacle has teamed up with cinnamon roll maker Cinnabon to launch a cinnamon flavoured vodka in the US.
Pinnacle Cinnabon Vodka also has cream cheese frosting with caramel flavours to mimic the taste of Cinnabon's rolls. Beam described it as “an exciting new twist to the flavoured vodka category”.
Cinnabon is owned by Focus Brands.
In YTD results released last month, Pinnacle grew net sales by 2%.
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
It looks like Sazerac Co's warning a year ago that the world is running out of Bourbon has finally peaked. Earlier this week, the company said it is still short and there's no end in sight. Ian Buxton...
In the first of a new “on-trend” series, just-drinks dives a little deeper than usual into this trend-in-flux. In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the ...
It looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the year of surprises in the spirits industry. First up, in January, we saw Beam Inc head in a direction that few of us foresaw. Then, today, Whyte & Mackay has ...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during February 2014....
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review