Product Launch - GLOBAL: Beam Inc's L'Essence de Courvoisier Year of the Horse
Click through to view the new Courvoisier
Beam Inc's L'Essence de Courvoisier Year of the Horse
Category - Spirits, Cognac
Available - From this week
Location - In selected US and international markets
Price - SRP of US$3,500 per bottle
Beam Inc has launched a Courvoisier Cognac expression that celebrates the new Chinese lunar New Year.
Year of the Horse is part of Beam's “ultra-premium” L'Essence de Courvoisier range, which was launched in 2009. Each bottle, which is part of a limited run, is packaged in a wooden trunk and sold in an individually numbered series.
Suntory’s surprise takeover of Beam in April 2014 has created the world’s sixth biggest spirits company. Although not currently showing in Euromonitor International data, this profile will look at Sun...
Beam Suntory has launched a multi-flavoured extension to its Sourz range....
Suntory made a significant move in 2013 with the acquisition of Lucozade and Ribena from GlaxoSmithKline. This has boosted its presence in sports and energy drinks in Western Europe. However, the bran...
Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2013, with the aim of financing its global M&A. The company acquired two brands Lucozade and Ribena from GlaxoSmithKline in Septem...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller