Product Launch - GLOBAL: Beam Inc's L'Essence de Courvoisier Year of the Horse
Click through to view the new Courvoisier
Beam Inc's L'Essence de Courvoisier Year of the Horse
Category - Spirits, Cognac
Available - From this week
Location - In selected US and international markets
Price - SRP of US$3,500 per bottle
Beam Inc has launched a Courvoisier Cognac expression that celebrates the new Chinese lunar New Year.
Year of the Horse is part of Beam's “ultra-premium” L'Essence de Courvoisier range, which was launched in 2009. Each bottle, which is part of a limited run, is packaged in a wooden trunk and sold in an individually numbered series.
Suntory made a significant move in 2013 with the acquisition of Lucozade and Ribena from GlaxoSmithKline. This has boosted its presence in sports and energy drinks in Western Europe. However, the bran...
Beam Suntory has launched a multi-flavoured extension to its Sourz range....
Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2013, with the aim of financing its global M&A. The company acquired two brands Lucozade and Ribena from GlaxoSmithKline in Septem...
Spirits in Portugal industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contai...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends