Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Laphroaig Triple Wood
Click through to view Beam Inc's Laphroaig Triple Wood
Beam Inc's Laphroaig Triple Wood
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 48% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide, in limited numbers
Price - SRP of US$60 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Beam Inc
Limited to 13,500 bottles, Laphroaig Triple Wood has been matured in American oak ex-Bourbon barrels, 19th-Century style quarter casks and European oak Oloroso Sherry casks.
The launch will coincide with the release of an iPhone app, which helps consumers locate on-trade outlets that stock Laphroaig.
Laphroaig Triple Wood is also available in the UK.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets