Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Beam Inc's Laphroaig PX Cask
Click through to view Beam Inc's Laphroaig PX Cask
Beam Inc's Laphroaig PX Cask
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 48% abv
Available - From April
Location - Travel retail exclusive
Price - RSP of EUR69 (US$92) per 1-litre bottle in European travel retail
Distribution - Maxxium Travel Retail
Laphroaig PX Cask is the first Laphroaig variant to be matured in Pedro Ximénez Sherry casks.
It will replace the former travel retail exclusive, Laphroaig Triple Wood, which was rolled out to global domestic markets in September.
The new variant will be widely listed in European travel retail, including Heinemann, World Duty Free Group and Aelia.
September marks the sixth National Bourbon Heritage Month. Here, courtesy of Beam Inc and Kentucky Distillers' Association, are some facts on the US spirit, including its strict definition....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends