Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Beam Inc's Laphroaig PX Cask
Click through to view Beam Inc's Laphroaig PX Cask
Beam Inc's Laphroaig PX Cask
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 48% abv
Available - From April
Location - Travel retail exclusive
Price - RSP of EUR69 (US$92) per 1-litre bottle in European travel retail
Distribution - Maxxium Travel Retail
Laphroaig PX Cask is the first Laphroaig variant to be matured in Pedro Ximénez Sherry casks.
It will replace the former travel retail exclusive, Laphroaig Triple Wood, which was rolled out to global domestic markets in September.
The new variant will be widely listed in European travel retail, including Heinemann, World Duty Free Group and Aelia.
September marks the sixth National Bourbon Heritage Month. Here, courtesy of Beam Inc and Kentucky Distillers' Association, are some facts on the US spirit, including its strict definition....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Wild Geese gets Australian nod in Pernod legal row
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends