Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Beam Inc's Laphroaig PX Cask
Click through to view Beam Inc's Laphroaig PX Cask
Beam Inc's Laphroaig PX Cask
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 48% abv
Available - From April
Location - Travel retail exclusive
Price - RSP of EUR69 (US$92) per 1-litre bottle in European travel retail
Distribution - Maxxium Travel Retail
Laphroaig PX Cask is the first Laphroaig variant to be matured in Pedro Ximénez Sherry casks.
It will replace the former travel retail exclusive, Laphroaig Triple Wood, which was rolled out to global domestic markets in September.
The new variant will be widely listed in European travel retail, including Heinemann, World Duty Free Group and Aelia.
September marks the sixth National Bourbon Heritage Month. Here, courtesy of Beam Inc and Kentucky Distillers' Association, are some facts on the US spirit, including its strict definition....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research