Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Beam Inc's Laphroaig PX Cask
Click through to view Beam Inc's Laphroaig PX Cask
Beam Inc's Laphroaig PX Cask
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 48% abv
Available - From April
Location - Travel retail exclusive
Price - RSP of EUR69 (US$92) per 1-litre bottle in European travel retail
Distribution - Maxxium Travel Retail
Laphroaig PX Cask is the first Laphroaig variant to be matured in Pedro Ximénez Sherry casks.
It will replace the former travel retail exclusive, Laphroaig Triple Wood, which was rolled out to global domestic markets in September.
The new variant will be widely listed in European travel retail, including Heinemann, World Duty Free Group and Aelia.
September marks the sixth National Bourbon Heritage Month. Here, courtesy of Beam Inc and Kentucky Distillers' Association, are some facts on the US spirit, including its strict definition....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends