Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's John DeKuyper & Sons Crave Chocolate Truffle Liqueur
Click through to view Beam Inc's John DeKuyper & Sons Crave Chocolate Truffle Liqueur
Beam Inc's John DeKuyper & Sons Crave Chocolate Truffle Liqueur
Category - Spirits, liqueur, chocolate, 15% abv
Available - From late last month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$17.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc has launched an addition to the JDK&Sons Crave Chocolate Liqueur portfolio. Crave Chocolate Truffle Liqueur has a taste of truffles with vanilla and caramel.
The variant joins the Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Cherry, and Chocolate Chili flavour liqueurs in the Crave range.
Earlier today (1 October), Beam's Australian division announced a tie-up in the country with New Zealand spirits group Stolen Rum.
Today, John DeKuyper & Sons Crave Chocolate Liqueurs, a premium line of chocolate cordials, announces the nationwide launch of JDK&Sons Crave Chocolate Truffle Liqueur. The latest flavor to join the existing JDK&Sons Crave portfolio, which includes Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Cherry, and Chocolate Chili, this luscious new liqueur flavor offers chocolate lovers a unique way to enjoy a decadent chocolate treat as an indulgent cocktail.
JDK&Sons Crave Chocolate Truffle Liqueur provides the smooth, rich taste of chocolate truffles complemented with a touch of vanilla and slight hint of caramel. With only 95 calories per 1.5 ounce serving, this premium liqueur is a welcome addition to a variety of cocktails that delivers a complete, guilt-free chocolate indulgence with each sip.
"The addition of JDK&Sons Crave Chocolate Truffle Liqueur to our already tempting portfolio allows us to provide cocktail lovers with a new chocolate experience -- the rich, classic taste of pure chocolate truffle," said Brendan Lynch, Senior Director of Cordials and Rums for Beam Inc. "This delicious new flavor is the perfect way to delight your senses with unique chocolate flavored cocktails and will also make a wonderful hostess gift this holiday entertaining season."
JDK&Sons Crave Chocolate Truffle Liqueur is launching in September 2013 with nationwide distribution and a suggested retail price of $17.99 per 750 ml bottle. It joins the JDK&Sons Crave Chocolate Liqueur product line, which includes Chocolate Cherry Liqueur, Chocolate Mint Liqueur and Chocolate Chili Liqueur.
Original source: Company Release
In the first of a new “on-trend” series, just-drinks dives a little deeper than usual into this trend-in-flux. In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the ...
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
Alcoholic beverages are drinks that contain ethanol and are generally categorized into three types: beer, spirits (distilled beverages), and wine. Beer is an alcoholic beverage manufactured by the hyd...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during February 2014....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research