Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Jim Beam Single Barrel Bourbon
Click through to view the new Bourbon
Beam Inc's Jim Beam Single Barrel Bourbon
Category - Spirits, whiskey, Bourbon, 47.5% abv
Available - From March
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$34.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc has launched Jim Beam's first single-barrel Bourbon.
Each bottle of Jim Beam Single Barrel Bourbon is numbered “to ensure a unique profile and premium quality”, Beam said yesterday (18 December). From February, consumers will be allowed to hand-bottle their own Jim Beam Single Barrel at Beam's American Stillhouse in Clermont, Kentucky.
By late next year, they will be able to select their own full barrel, Beam said.
In year-to-date results, released in October, the Jim Beam portfolio increased global sales by 3%.
Beam Suntory has said it will "vigorously" fight a lawsuit that accuses the firm of false advertising over its Maker's Mark Bourbon brand. ...
Luxco, the privately-owned US spirits producer, is to acquire a 50% stake in craft distiller Limestone Branch. ...
A new Scottish distillery has launched its first product, a potato-based vodka....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends