Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Jim Beam Maple
Click through to view Jim Beam Maple
Beam Inc's Jim Beam Maple
Category - Spirits, Bourbon, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - Launching this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$15.99 per 75cl bottle
Beam Inc has launched a new flavour extension to its Jim Beam Bourbon portfolio.
Jim Beam Maple follows Jim Beam Honey, which was launched last year in Germany, and rolls out across the US from this month, Beam Inc told just-drinks today (4 September). It is an 70-proof Kentucky straight Bourbon whiskey “infused with natural flavours”. Beam said.
Jim Beam Maple is an expertly crafted Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey infused with natural flavors. The liquid is created using an infusion process that rounds out the edges, offering an incredibly smooth 80-proof spirit with just the right amount of sweet maple flavor. Jim Beam® Maple is perfect for those who already enjoy whiskey or bourbon and are looking for a new flavor.
Made with the world’s finest bourbon, Jim Beam Maple is a 70-proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey infused with natural flavors.
A sweet, brown maple aroma with a bourbon background.
Light wood notes with a warming maple and light caramel finish.
Jim Beam® Maple can be enjoyed chilled or on the rocks but is also an outstanding bourbon to mix with creative whiskey cocktails.
Jim Beam® Maple will be available nationwide in September 2013 for a suggested retail price of $15.99 for a 750ML.
Original source: Company Release
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
In the first of a new “on-trend” series, just-drinks dives a little deeper than usual into this trend-in-flux. In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the ...
Beam Inc is planning to expand its Maker's Mark distillery with a US$67m investment to meet demand for the Bourbon. ...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research