Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Jim Beam Maple
Click through to view Jim Beam Maple
Beam Inc's Jim Beam Maple
Category - Spirits, Bourbon, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - Launching this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$15.99 per 75cl bottle
Beam Inc has launched a new flavour extension to its Jim Beam Bourbon portfolio.
Jim Beam Maple follows Jim Beam Honey, which was launched last year in Germany, and rolls out across the US from this month, Beam Inc told just-drinks today (4 September). It is an 70-proof Kentucky straight Bourbon whiskey “infused with natural flavours”. Beam said.
Jim Beam Maple is an expertly crafted Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey infused with natural flavors. The liquid is created using an infusion process that rounds out the edges, offering an incredibly smooth 80-proof spirit with just the right amount of sweet maple flavor. Jim Beam® Maple is perfect for those who already enjoy whiskey or bourbon and are looking for a new flavor.
Made with the world’s finest bourbon, Jim Beam Maple is a 70-proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey infused with natural flavors.
A sweet, brown maple aroma with a bourbon background.
Light wood notes with a warming maple and light caramel finish.
Jim Beam® Maple can be enjoyed chilled or on the rocks but is also an outstanding bourbon to mix with creative whiskey cocktails.
Jim Beam® Maple will be available nationwide in September 2013 for a suggested retail price of $15.99 for a 750ML.
Original source: Company Release
Beam Inc is planning to expand its Maker's Mark distillery with a US$67m investment to meet demand for the Bourbon. ...
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- Global water targets risk hiding local concerns
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends